The perfect way to make breakfast in one second on a busy morning – just prepare it the night before. Chocolate overnight oats is one of my favorites when craving something sweet in the morning!
Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 0.5 cup oats
- 0.5 cup oat milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 0.5 banana
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Start preparing your overnight oats the nightbefore.
- Combine all the dry ingredients first. Do this in a jar or a bowl.
- Mash half a banana and add to the dry ingredients. Also add the oat milk and combine.
- Let the oats rest in the fridge overnight.
- Serve with some coconut yogurt, banana, granola and agave syrup.