Nice bream bowl that taste just like the classic bountry
FOR THE NICE CREAM
- 0.5 fresh coconut
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- 1 pinch vanilla powder
FOR THE BOUNTY
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 0.5 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 40 g vegan chocolate
- Start with the bounty bars. Blend together the shredded coconut, coconut cream and agave syrup with a spoon.
- Shape bars and freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the vegan chocolate and cover the bars. Freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Open the fresh coconut (highly recomend watching a YouTube tutorial)
- Peel the coconut and boil for 20 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Mix the banans, coconut, coconut eater and vanilla powder in a high speed blender.
- Pour the nice cream in a bowl and top with the bounty bars and optional some vegan melted chocolate and coconut flakes.