Are you also a person who loves breakfast? I am such a sucker for breakfast and love to keep my breakfast variated. This blueberry pie rawnola bowl is glutenfree, vegan and so delicious. Takes only a few minutes to prepare too! How good?
For this recipe I have chosen blueberries, but it works perfectly fine with any other type of berries or fresh fruit!
Blueberry Pie Rawnola Bowl
- 0.5 cup blueberries
- 0.5 cup glutenfree oats
- 3 dates
- 0.5 tbsp peanut butter
- 100 ml almond milk
- 0.5 tbsp vanilla pea protein
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Start with adding the dates, oats, peanutbutter, water, vanilla pea protein and salt into a bowl.
- Mash it all together with your hands.
- Add some blueberries in a bowl.
- Top with the rawnola and almond milk.